Messages not deleted on server

Rasmus Trenskow

Hi there.

Using windows mail, i have on both my accounts made with "Leave a copy on
server", and "Remove from server when deleted from deleted items".

The only problem is, that the mails deleted in windows mail, doesnt get
deleted on server. (and yes, i have emptied deleted items)

Any hints, or is this an application error?

Regards

Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM

Rasmus Trenskow said:
Hi there.

Using windows mail, i have on both my accounts made with "Leave a copy on
server", and "Remove from server when deleted from deleted items".

The only problem is, that the mails deleted in windows mail, doesnt get
deleted on server. (and yes, i have emptied deleted items)

Any hints, or is this an application error?

Regards

In OE they won't actually be deleted until mail is checked again. I assume
the same is true for WinMail

Rasmus Trenskow

"Frank Saunders, wrote in message
In OE they won't actually be deleted until mail is checked again. I
assume the same is true for WinMail

Hi.. i have switched to Oulook 2007 beta instead, and there it works. But as
i remember, its newer deleted, not even after a new mail check in Windows
Mail.

Regards
Rasmus