Message re 'recovered from serious error'

G

This message is associated with "system recovered after serious error" that appears after boot-up
I have checked device manager as suggested in Knowledge Base articles but all devices show as okay

Can anybody enlighten me about what this message is referring to? The message only seems to appear after the system has been turned off for awhile. Doesn't appear after restarts

Thankyo

Server=watson.microsoft.co
UI LCID=103
Flags=12315
Brand=WINDOW
TitleName=Microsoft Window
DigPidRegPath=HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\DigitalProductI
RegSubPath=Microsoft\PCHealth\ErrorReporting\D
ErrorText=A log of this error has been created
HeaderText=The system has recovered from a serious error
Stage2URL
Stage2URL=/dw/bluetwo.asp?BCCode=10000050&BCP1=C4FF5C98&BCP2=00000000&BCP3=806AC0A1&BCP4=00000000&OSVer=5_1_2600&SP=1_0&Product=768_
DataFiles=C:\WINDOWS2\Minidump\Mini060704-01.dmp|C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER1.tmp.dir00\sysdata.xm
ErrorSubPath=blu

G

Thanks, Roger, but I have read both of those bulletins and neither is helpful

The first refers to a patch that is only useful if SP1 is NOT installed
The second refers to what to do if Device Manager shows a corrupted or non-working device or driver. ALL DRIVERS ARE SHOWING AS CORRECT AND FUNCTIONING

Is there any thing further you can help me with?
Can anybody tell me specifically what the error message specifically refers to

Thank

R

roger

Hi TJH,

I'm sorry the articles weren't helpful.

I think the details of the error are on the files:
C:\WINDOWS2\Minidump\Mini060704-01.dmp|C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER1.tmp.dir00\sysdata.xml

You would need to send the files to someone who can interpret them.

Ask a Question