Message could not be displayed

Problem in deleting and viewing mails

There are certain mails in my inbox and even in deleted folders list which
are not opening and cannot be deleted. I get the following error-

Message could not be displayed
Windows Mail encountered an unexpected problem while displaying this
message. Check your computer for low memory or low disk space and try again.

How do I solve the problem?

mac

"Problem in deleting and viewing mails" <Problem in deleting and viewing
There are certain mails in my inbox and even in deleted folders list which
are not opening and cannot be deleted. I get the following error-

Message could not be displayed
Windows Mail encountered an unexpected problem while displaying this
message. Check your computer for low memory or low disk space and try
again.

How do I solve the problem?

A fix as been released by M$ to resolve the problem of undeletable mails:

"Messages may be stuck in the Outbox when you use Windows Mail on a computer
that is running Windows Vista"

It works for other folders too.

Download and then install it.

Have you visited Microsoft Update recently, if not do so.