Mesh – 3 months+ of distress

Reaction score
MeshSupport do pass by every now & then but dont seem able to offer any help to forum users?
The only help really is by contacting Davey @ MeshComputers.

Reaction score
feckit said:
MeshSupport do pass by every now & then but dont seem able to offer any help to forum users?
The only help really is by contacting Davey @ MeshComputers.
As Mesh can not control what is said here as in other tame forums Mesh stay silent.
Sad really, but there you go MeshSupport really dont care!
If they did then may be the would have an input on this forum!!!

Hello MeshSupport. :wave:

Reaction score
mesh pc's

It appears that lots of people have had problems with Mesh, i stopped by the reviews as i am in the market for a new pc for c*****mas. I own a Mesh pc and have had 2 others previously. I must be lucky as i have not had any problems. I wont be buying from Mesh this time as i will be building my own with help from an IT friend. Some comments about Mesh, their helpline is expensive but i understand they can help via email?. The systems are good value for the money which is why they are popular. I used to buy from Time computers many years ago and had loads of problems. I hope everyone can sort out their problems with Mesh, i look forward to reading future posts about them.

Good luck everyone

Reaction score
At last some good news

Update from Escherichia :)

I Emailed Davey at Mesh and he has prodded the refunds department who apparently replied "we are waiting for return of goods - on no actually we already have them - well he needs to contact us - oh no actually we should have contacted him - oops we better get on with his refund". So Mesh refund department weren't refusing to refund they were just being crap and not answering their Emails.

Anyway a full refund has now been put back on my Visa card - thanks very much to (e-mail address removed) (no thanks to Mesh customer services or Dept RS2000 - pull your finger out you muppets!)

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Well done - glad your sorted :thumb:

Sometimes Davey is a small ray of light within a deep dark chasm :)

Reaction score
Adywebb said:
Sometimes Davey is a small ray of light within a deep dark chasm :)
He does do good work for Mesh.:thumb:
It's a pity that MeshSupport feel they can not ever post here, though.

Reaction score
Mesh Support are never going to have an active part on this forum & why should they.
After all other forums bow to the pressure of advertising over negative mesh comments.

But IF they did have an input here i for one would support them. :thumb:
But hey we all know it will never happen, will it!

Reaction score
feckit said:
1 day they may come on board?;)
Doubt it as they have no control over what can be said here.
On other forums they have clout due to advertising revenue etc.
OK, Davey does do a great job, but surely you should not have to come to a public forum to get you pc fixed?

Ask a Question