Medal Of Honor: Pacific Assault Demo

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Download it from Here

I've downloaded it but haven't tried it yet but by all accounts it's meant to be good. The file's around 530Mb

With thanks to Furton at BBF for the heads-up.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Hey, this is good :) Up there with CoD from what I can tell so far. Wish there was a 'Save' function in the demo though, but there again, this is only a taster. Can't wait for this one to come out, it's about time we had something fresh that's as good as CoD.

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
I'll just hope its on the new PC Format cover DVD (which is out tomorrow :) ), I dont think i could wait for all that to download :\ .

I hope its better than the other MOH's, I havent been the biggest fan of them, with lackluster AI and the non ability to cook a grenade !

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
It took me 2 hours 28 minutes to download it on 512 broadband. Which is less time than it takes to d/l a Linux ISO ;)

As for MOHAA, I was a huge fan of it when it came out, and the two add on packs, but when CoD came out, it just totally blew MOHAA away.

A coupla months ago I loaded up MOHAA again just out of interest and played it online. Compared to CoD - it sucked a huge one.

But I think the MOHAA developers have been studying CoD.... ;)

Let's face it, it was part of the original MOHAA team who broke away and wrote CoD. I sense there's a competition thing going on here.

Reaction score
took me exactly 1 hour and 9 minutes to download 266mb this morning... 56.8kb speed.

when/if i get 2mb i could download 1 meg every 4 seconds...

i loved call of duty. i will def get this demo! can't afford to actually buy anything at the mo because i need to save £4000 by next june so i can go live in kansas next summer for 2 months and get my PPL.

Ask a Question