MCCWSA Windows

When I shut down my PC I get the message that MCCWSA Windows is not
responding and I have to manually close it down everytime. Where is it and
what is it doing? If I find it can I safely delete it?
Thanks for any help you can give me.

Smirnoff

"Desperate Housewife" <[email protected]>
wrote in message
When I shut down my PC I get the message that MCCWSA Windows is not
responding and I have to manually close it down everytime. Where is it
and
what is it doing? If I find it can I safely delete it?
Thanks for any help you can give me.

Have you recently had an update to BT Desktop Help?
Myself and others in the bt.broadband.support NG have had similar
trouble since the BTDH update and have reported it. Temporary fix is to
disable it in start up (msconfig) or remove it from start up with
something like EasyCleaner.

I have updated BT Desktop Help this week. Glad to know where the problem has
come from. Will BT be fixing the problem?

Smirnoff

Bt Support have asked people to give the start of their primary e-mail
address (the bit before @btinternet.com and a description of the
problem.
Send info to (e-mail address removed)
As the update is being released in stages, it needs at least 10 people
to report it before it can be escalated.
Anybody with similar problem please do the same.
The quicker enough people report it, the quicker there will be a fix.

"Desperate Housewife" <[email protected]>

I have the same problem exactly and have been looking for a solution for
several weeks. Thanks so much for your information. I too have now reported
it to BT.

Win

What is BT?
Thanks.

expat said:
I have the same problem exactly and have been looking for a solution for
several weeks. Thanks so much for your information. I too have now reported
it to BT.

Win

I keep on having exactly the same problem as Desperat Housewife. How could I
fix it? Please explain to me with precise and the simplest language, not
colloquialism. My English is not good enough to understand between lines and
nuances. Sorry to be demanding but ... hope you understand.

Only difference before and now is, I recently changed Internet providers.

Thanks for your help.

Win

I recently changed from Dial-up to DSL, and it seems this started happening
after that. Provider is Verizon.

Does this MCCWSA Windows have anything to do with this new situation? It
doesn't seem that British Telecom has anything to do with me.

Please help. I don't know what to do with this.