Mcafee Problems

Reaction score
I wonder if someone can help my brother with a problem. He has vista and his Mcafee was not up dating so he contacted them and the seemed to take over his screen he said his cursor was moving about on its own. The update problem is now sorted but since then he is unable to save any user names and passwords into his Hotmail account and other sites. He has to sign in every time although he is not logged out He tells me a box with his details comes up and he has to re sign in every visit. He also got a security warning The webpage contains content that will not be delivered using a secure HTTPS connection which could compromise the security of the entire webpage. But i google that and sorted that problem, so i guess its a security thing thats causing this. Any help would save me a headache. Thanks in advance. As an edit he uses Internet Explorer.

Last edited:

Ask a Question