Marble fun

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
=

I don't know why someone decided to make these maze things, but they are pretty cool :thumb:

If only I had some game design skills I'd turn this into a PC game - a big list of funny items and you have to get from one end of the room to another! ;)

Reaction score
So is this what you get up to on your PhD course?:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think the Japanese have too much time on their hands lol.

My favourtie is the Magnet one, about 2:30s in

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
feckit said:
So is this what you get up to on your PhD course?:rolleyes:
I wish it was! ;) I've been waiting for 4 weeks for a bit of equipment (the 3D monitor), turns out it got lost within the admin office. I'm not a happy bunny about it as it has set me back weeks and it could take another week for another one to arrive.

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
I wish it was! ;) I've been waiting for 4 weeks for a bit of equipment (the 3D monitor), turns out it got lost within the admin office. I'm not a happy bunny about it as it has set me back weeks and it could take another week for another one to arrive.
Oh the joys of being a student, i remember them well:D
Things like this happen and sometimes you need to build this in to the work you are doing at the time.
I'm sure when it arrives you will be able to move in the right direction:thumb:

Ask a Question