Making Microsoft Security Center My Default

Can anyone tell me how to get McAfee's control over the Security Center off
and allow me to once again use the Microsoft Security Center as my default
security Center?

When I downloaded SP2 I liked the fact that MS provided the security center
to monitor my status. The security center reminded me that my virus
protection was outdated. I updated my virus protection with McAfee, but
during that process they asked if I wanted McAfee to monitor security. I said
yes - bad on me. Then realizing what I had done, their back button wouldn't
work to allow me to decline to do that. So now McAfee says I don't have
firewall protection which I obviously do. While Microsoft allowed me to use
McAfee virus as my virus program and monitor it through Microsoft's Security
Center, McAfee doesn't seem to show the same respect of Microsoft's firewall
capability.

DBuenaventura \(MVP-Security]

Control Panel> Security Center. Click "Change the way Security Center
alerts me" at the left.
In Alert Settings, select the items that you want Windows Security Center to
monitor.

--
Donna Buenaventura
Track software updates at http://cou.dozleng.com