Mail problem

bisli

I have always been able to send / recive but now I get below error message,
please help in simple english ;)
Host POP3 not found. Protocol: 'POP3', Server: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL):
No, Socket Error: 11001, Error No 0x800CCC0D.

Dave N9

"POP3" is not the correct server name.

Your email account provider has the information required to access your
account.
They should have a help page on their website.
If you tell us who provides your email account, perhaps someone can assist
you.

Dave N.
MS-MVP (Mail)
Windows 7 Ultimate 64
http://download.live.com/wlmail
"bisli" wrote in message
I have always been able to send / recive but now I get below error message,
please help in simple english ;)
Host POP3 not found. Protocol: 'POP3', Server: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL):
No, Socket Error: 11001, Error No 0x800CCC0D.

Ed van der Loo