Windows XP magix movie edit pro 2005

Reaction score
Hi anybody out there using this program i was given it as a present but it seems a bit complicated to me as i have only just started out into the world of movie editing any help would be welcomed.

RufusW

King Cruncher
Reaction score
Yea, I've got that running on my system.

I haven't used it a huge amount but the actual editing process is very easy, just look through directories and drag and drop onto the timeline.... You can produce pretty simple stuff very quickly.

I haven't burnt to DVD yet.

I bought it because it had some good reviews. It isn't meant to be the easiest but quite easy to begin with and with enough features for the 'advanced' user.

If you have a look at the pdf. manual you get with it that includes a lot of info. If you read that you'd be flying... If you haven't got it, it's available from their website

The only thing i find pretty confusing is the directory system and how it hooks up with my XP folders.

Rufus

Reaction score
magix mvie edit 2005

Thanks Rufus I will let you know how i get on with it all i need is the time to sit and fiddle

RufusW

King Cruncher
Reaction score
itsme,

i might ask for a bit of advice when I start using it as lot more, quite a few things that are rather complicated with the directories...

will be using it a lot more after my exams...

Reaction score
RufusW said:
itsme,

i might ask for a bit of advice when I start using it as lot more, quite a few things that are rather complicated with the directories...

will be using it a lot more after my exams...

ROTFL :D Wait untill you start:confused:

Ask a Question