Madonna "Express yourself" ????

Reaction score
Hi
I have a little problem.,
At random intervals Madonna's track "Express yourself" plays through my PC for about 2 seconds..

I don't have this track on my PC????

Anyone know what it is????

Cheers

Drac

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
are you using dial up ? is it all the time ?

could be interferance on the phone line

Reaction score
Using Broadband so can't be that
and it's always the same 2 seconds of the track which as I have stated aint on my PC lol

It's intermittent for example yesterday I didn't hear it and today it's happened half a dozen times regardless of what I'm doing on the PC at the time

Reaction score
Definitely not on my PC I have NO Madonna tracks at all lol
Yes Toatally random and happens even when I'm not surfing ie just connected to AOL. with no pages open in AOL or IE or Firefox

Reaction score
draconis said:
Definitely not on my PC I have NO Madonna tracks at all lol
Yes Toatally random and happens even when I'm not surfing ie just connected to AOL. with no pages open in AOL or IE or Firefox

I will ask you again have you scanned with media player?

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
draconis said:
Any other suggestions?????
Unplug the speakers ... :)

It is an easy task to take a few seconds of any sound and attach it to any Sound & Audio related device ... like Windows Start-up sound ... you can attach "sounds" to almost anything you do on your PC ... ;)

Personally I would try running a few Anti-software programs just to elimeliminate the obvious ... then, as I did with the "Norton sounds", search Sound & Audio Devices and turn the bloody things off. :D

Good luck! :thumb:

Reaction score
Already ran Spybot S&D, Ad-aware, No-Adware and Hijack this. Found nothing....and been through ALL windows function sounds etc and found nothing.......

Still there!!!!

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Better get hold of the Guiness Book of Records ... the Sun would love this story ... worth a mention if nothing else. :thumb:

laughingsmiley.gif

Reaction score
papa dont preach, borderline, la isla bonita (hope that spelt rite), frozen, holiday!, sorry and hung up!

love some of her tunes
really do!

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
i dont think anyone has ever heard of this before, i cant find anything like this on the net

what checkers/scanners do you have running in the background ? it could be a warning sound or played when a page or virus has been blocked

if you dont have any viruses or any other nasties then i dont know

Reaction score
listening to what you have done nothing else to do:confused: the only solution I see is a format and reinstall thats if you have all the discs????

Ask a Question