From: Rei <[email protected]>
Subject: M-systems IDE flash disk
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 23:04:01 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.embedded

Hello,

Is anyone using M-systems IDE flash disk for XPE? Are there any special
drivers that I must include in my image? I am now using the generic disk
drive component, and some how, FBA doesn't want to start if I run FBA on the
M-systems disk. (There is a blinking cursor in a black screen after I try
rebooting my unit to run FBA).

The image works fine if I restore it on the M-systems disk after I "FBA" the
image on a normal HDD.

Thanks!
We're using the M-Systems DiskOnChip and they have XP Embedded components on
their site.