From: "Dick Hoskins" <[email protected]>
Sender: "Dick Hoskins" <[email protected]>
Subject: Lost driver
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 08:03:41 -0800
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.win2000.printing

Been trying to reinstall HP D135 All in One printer. Can,t
find Microsoft HID class driver. Have checked Device Mgr.
Originally it was listed, and had a yellow exclamation
point. Now it's nowhere to be found. I am not a computer
guru, so any help will be appreciated.....would this driver
have come with my machine or from the CD that accompanied
the printer.
--

A driver for that model HP does not come with the OS so it must have come from the CD. You may want to check HP's web
site to see if they have a new driver you could download and install.

Bill Peele
Microsoft Enterprise Support

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of included script samples are subject to the
terms specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm

Note: For the benefit of the community-at-large, all responses to this message are best directed to the newsgroup/thread
from which they originated.