    Vijesh Paul,
    HCL Infosystems Ltd,
    Guwahati,Assam.

    VijeshPaul, Mar 4, 2009

  2. VijeshPaul

    Tim Meddick Guest

    Hi Paul,
    It cannot be done. Most apps that can "remember" their position
    do this by sending their last window position to the registry as they exit.
    When you start them again, they look for this registry entry and position
    themselves accordingly. They are written that way. The program that is
    responsible for the login user interface, logonui.exe, is not. It just
    places itself in a default location of about two-thirds of the way up and in
    the centre of the screen. To change this, you would have to create a
    'cracked' re-programmed version of this file and replace it, meaning you'd
    have to be a programmer.
    --

    Cheers, Tim Meddick, Peckham, London.

    Tim Meddick, Apr 13, 2009