Logitech Z 640 5.1 ... Price

Reaction score
Logitech Z 680 5.1 ... Price

The Logitech Z 680 System will be mine... Oh Yes... They Will be Mine...... !!!! :D

The Question is How much will they Cost me? Can anyone Put a a good pointer for Value as im going to go insane in about 30 minutes and buy some on the web..... (Just don't want to needlesly waste cash if this product is sold somewhere else cheaper)

Yes after years of looking at things .. im actually going to buy somthing on the Net...:)

Amazon are Out of stock... so im going to do about 25 mins browsing then check this thread again and then order the cheapest one...

(Corrected by me as i got really exited and typed the wrong model number)......

Last edited:

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I'm looking spooky i'm looking give me more time dude another 15 mins ;) :eek:

Reaction score
Crazy I Just had a closer look... these seem to be the Z-640 model :( ...... I had a scout about there but i couldnt find the Z-680s... The cheapest so far i have found is £229. at Miscos

Reaction score
Ohhhhhh Dang I've just noticed that Crazy......... I'm absolutly very sorry matey... Ill see if iu can correct the title...

Crazy lets see if you can pull the same price out of your bag of tricks for the Z-680s?... lol.. Now that would be Magic!!...:)

Reaction score
Crazy.. they should call you Crazy Merlin.. cos you can do magic.... lol... One hundred and fifty nine pounds... Another super find.... the lowest i could find was £229

Ill definitly note down the details BT... yes free delivery too... ill still keep browsing for another 5 mins or so... and if i cant find any cheaper... ill give them a ring in the morning.... and see when they will re-stock..:)

Thanks Crazy.... Fantastic Help...:)

Reaction score
crazy i just looked at the second E-Bay Item.... Very Tempting... but the postage costs are £25.00 bringing the total to about £190... plus i wonder why he is passing them on.. blown somthing maybe?..lol .. im a suspicious mouse when it comes to E-Bay.... :)..

A good find though...

Reaction score
I just lookes at his starting bid which is £159..... The price that BT are (or were untill sold out) selling them for.. Perhaps he just bought it to make a quick gain in interest on the ££££s on ebay

I think ill see when BT will restock tommorow....

Thanks for your help Crazy..... :)

Reaction score
yes they are computer speakers

i got these ones about 2 years back
THEY ARE WORLD CLASS!

THE SOUND IS AMAZING AND THEY ARE AS LOUD AS A BOEING 747
not only that but the disortion rate is very very good!
the louder u go the sound is still of very good quality

logitech have also made new speakers i dont know the model name but my mates got them and they do look better but they aint as powerful!

good choice !

Ask a Question