Logitech X-530 problem :(

Reaction score
Hello fellow PCR long time no see hey ;) (that would be due to some intense gaming :) )

But here is my problem :( when my speakers are turned down manually on the speaker it gives so kind of constant feedback, just a buzzzzzzzzzz really annoys me as i have to turn off my speakers if i want silence and also i have to use WMP volume to listen to music and that quiter.

suggestions are needed! i hate it gives me headache :'(

thanks G~MEISTER ( MAN )

Reaction score
Most likely you have some sort of electronical device (eg mobile phone) near your pc. make sure you dont have these such objects near your speakers because it can cause interference :D

Reaction score
afraid i dont :( it didnt happen with my old speakers.

Not sure if a printer/ microphone would cause interferance but pretty sure they dont.

thanks for the support but i did move my mobile phone away and it still happens and it still happens therefore i dont think that is the reason :(

still open to opinions :)

Reaction score
they are now 5 months old and they are Logitech X-530 (some fancy 5.1 ones )

happened since day only thought to ask you guys if you know how to fix em :p

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Have you checked your volume levels, are any of them very low?

Go into the Control Panel and check your sound and audio devices, maybe there's something not quite right?

Oh, and Welcome back. :)

Last edited:

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
i'm not sure why but all speakers buzz if you have them on with no sound playing, i think its to do with either the transformer or a signal being sent to the speaker even though it shouldn't be, i'd wait for floppy he should know

Reaction score
yeh all the speakers buzz and im just surrounded with buzzing all the time, it does my head in lol

i did try and play with a few settings, ofcourse i couldnt get it to work :(

lets hope floppy does know! :)

thanks for the feedback guys

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Sorry to say, but Floppy posted on BBT that he's working away from home for a while, so you may have to wait for a bit G.
wallbash.gif

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
The "buzz" is caused by the phono socket/jack ... this used to happen a lot on the early cheap "sound cards" ... snip off the jack and re-wire a new one in. May not work.

On the other hand, a GSM enabled mobile can cause the buzz ... I used to get a buzzing just before my Wife's phone would ring. only on her PC, not mine.;)

... and yes, Floppy is away for a few days. He will know what it is. :thumb:

Reaction score
ok thanks, but it didnt happen on my old speakers which is the strange thing.

i may have a play around with the sockets and that later, im really lost, maybe i should email logitech or something. could it be a technical faulght?

Reaction score
Might just possibly be a loose wire inside the speaker, but i highly doubt that.
best thing to do now is email logitech :D

Ask a Question