Little holiday

Reaction score
Hi folks,

I have just got back from a 5 day break in a spa hotel...it was a right swish gaff. It cost us 1706 euro for the whole lot.
I had me first facial and body wrap. Then i had a head massage and a full back and neck massage.

It was great except we had no internet access so i have missed stacks of stuff the last few days.
To be honest i was too busy and tired out after all the detoxing and steam baths etc.
I did take about 600 photo's though and i will post some as soon as i'm back at full speed.

Can anyone give me any pointers on Adobe elements as i'm thinking of getting some of their software?

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Welcome back Cap'n, I wondered what had happened to you. Wow, that spa break sounds very relaxing, must have been great to enjoy all that pampering :thumb: Hope you have returned feeling like a new man. :)

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Wow!!! That place looks seriously good :nod: :D Just right for easing away life's stresses... except for on the wallet that is. :p But I'll bet your batteries are feeling re-charged. What a lovely treat. :D

Reaction score
nivrip said:
Thought it had been a bit quiet round here. :p

Yeah I was wondering where all the free stuff posts were....:p...Looks like a seriously nice place you went to Zed...Lucky man, and lucky missus I hope if you took her with..Bet it made a wee dent in yer pocket though..?

Reaction score
Glad you had a good time Captain.
Always nice to pamper yourself once in a while.;)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Looks very nice :) Probably a good idea that there is no internet connection there, as it disconnects you so you can relax.

I bet you didn't want to leave ;)

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Looks fantastic but i would have to pay a lot more than that as my bod probably needs years of detoxing :lol:

Reaction score
Rush said:
Looks fantastic but i would have to pay a lot more than that as my bod probably needs years of detoxing :lol:

laughingsmiley.gif

Ask a Question