Life backwards

Reaction score
Life backwards...I love the logic!

Life would be much better lived backwards.

You'd start out dead and get it out of the way.

Then, wake up in an old peoples' home feeling better every day.

You get kicked out for being too healthy; go collect your pension, then when you start work, you get a gold watch on your first day.

You work 40 years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement. At retirement - 18 years of age - you drive the sportscar you can actually enjoy!

You eat what you want, you party... and you get ready to start school.

You go to primary school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities, you become a baby, and then .

You spend your last 9 months floating peacefully in luxury, in spa-likeconditions; central heating, room service on tap, larger quarters every day...

And then, you finish off as an orgasm.

I rest my case.

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Yeah.. but can you live your whole life without going for a sh*t?
& as the guy said on Red Dwarf, think what a ba*stard Santa is... A big fat bugga who sneaks down the chimney & steals all your favourite toys :lol:
& your boss... he's the arseh*le who nicks your wages each week.
& any skill (eg art, or computing) you've got... you start out good & have to watch yourself get worse each day, 'till eventually you have to hunt for the keys & are trying to remember where the off/on button is.
& s*x? You might start with the orgasm... but it's all 'downhill' from there :rolleyes: & you finish off all horny & unsatisfied.
Nah... I think I'll stick with forwards myself :nod:

Ask a Question