• Thread starter micrsoft.public.access.forms
  • Start date
M

micrsoft.public.access.forms

i-guess-this-is-the-only-way-i-can-get-you-to-here-me.--it's-happen-twice-that-you-leave-san-diego-without-saying-good-bye.--i-know-right-there-you-don't-give-damn-about-me.--everything-was-my-doing-in-the-relationship.--you-hurt-me,-there's-know-words-to-get-over-that.--and-still-you-can't-tell-me-you-love-me.--you-want-even-marry-me.--yes-i-know-sex-was-a-major-problem-for-us-but-over-the-years-things-for-us-changed.--i-used-to-tell-you-you-were-so-cold.--i-never-got-to-express-what-if-i-felt-in-my-heart-because-you-shot-me-down-every-single-time-i-tryed.--and-now-i'm-still-fighting-that-same-battle-with-you.--i-guess-still-being-here-when-you-call-for-a-place-to-rest-yuor-head-or-place-you-know-where-i'm-going-be-scares-you-because-know-one-really-it's-there-for.--it's-going-on-another-mother's-day-you-have-to-remember-this-because-this-is-the-same-time-you-left-last-year-and-now-your-coming-back-on-that-same-trip-if-you-come-back-at-all.--i-really-don't-know-when-you-are-going-to-tell-yourselt-that-you-did-things-to-hurt-the-friendship-or-relationship.---all-this-time-way-thought-you-really-would-miss-me-but-you-did'nt-or-you-would-of-came-and-seen-me-before-you-left-or-you-would-said-good-bye.---you-used-to-talk-about-my-sisters-relationship-what-about-yours.---i-always-ask-you-when-it-was-going-to-be-my-turn-for-a-happy-relationship-and-you-used-to-me-i'm-trying-to-keep-up-with-the-jones-or-marsha-and-angie.--but-i-wasn't-i-was-just-trying-to-be-happy.---after-ten-years-of-knowing-you-i-really-don't-know-you-i-guess-the-best-part-of-knowing-you-is-when-jamul-was-one-month-old-and-we-went-to-that-motel-that-you-leave-me-there-for-hours-and-you-came-back-and-i-finally-let-myself-go-and-we-had-sex.---i-remember-how-i-put-my-pussy-on-your-face-and-how-the-first-you-tasted-me.--how-are-skinned-felt-soft-sweet-but-those-things-don't-matter.---if-this-is-what-it-boils-down-to-than-you-need-to-tell-me.---i-don't-need-a-friend-to-answer-i-need-you-to-answer.--i-need-you-to-tell-me-you-don't-want-me.---so-the-question-is-are-you-my-man-and-we-are-going-to-work-on-things-or-is-it-over.-----heres-my-address-so-write-3507college-ave-san-diego-ca,-92115------WRITE.

B

BruceM

That is so much more than I wanted to know. You have posted in a public
newsgroup, so I suggest you change your e-mail address immediately, because
your message, along with your physical and e-mail addresses, are available
for the world to see. Now that everybody knows your physical address you
should be very cautious for a while.

L

Larry Linson

BruceM said:
That is so much more than I wanted to know.

And, a sad part is that although thousands of people were exposed to that
rather-strangely written message, the probability is very high that it did
not reach the person for who it was intended, unless he happens to be an
Access-addict who reads this newsgroup. My guess is that the sender really
thought she was using e-mail.

<good advice from Bruce M and original message snipped>

Ask a Question