Last purchases!

Reaction score

Attachments

• Last.jpg
    Last.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
Reaction score
Cheers, no bad reviews of it, can't wait, especially when new games start to take on the "X-RAM" it has :)

Reaction score
forgive me for not reading properly
but will you be using either optical or coaxal output for your sound?

I use optical here and it is nothing short of sublime. The quality is crystal clear.

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
i have that one.
frankly i dont think its quite as good as people are saying. I upgraded from a Audigy 2 ZS, supposedly the X-fi is x24 more powerful. I cant tell. :(

If your using onboard sound, then i wholeheartedly reccomend it, but if you have previous Audigy (excluding Audigy live) then i have to say your better off spend money else where on your computer.

Many of my games sound the same, my music sounds the same, even with crystalizer on. Im sure others with the X-fi (even the 'fake' ones :D ) will dissagree with me. Right now "X-ram" is pretty pointless, Quake 4 and Prey are the only games that use it. I havent heard much else or weather games will take advantage of it.

Ask a Question