Cases - just my luck!

Reaction score
Damn this! Shoved RAM in, all good, get PSU out, oh doesn't fit! :(

So now i am having to look at new cases now! :(

Would prefer one pretty cheap, around 50pounds but i want good space/cooling etc, and looks! (Will not stretch to 100pounds) lol

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=CA-065-AN - will get this one i think, just want your thoughts, and also will i need more fans or? If so, link me some goodens! ;)

http://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Comp...nner&utm_content=case_nzxt&utm_campaign=cases - or that? lol

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=CA-020-OK&groupid=701&catid=7&subcat= - i am liking this alot now, awesome look! Leaning towards this one to purchase tonight.

Thanks.

Last edited:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
It dont fit? You said your old one was an ATX PSU.

I have the Antec 900, i like it, very good cooling. Its not to everyones tastes but a case is personal preference.

Pics in Gallery.

:)

EDIT: Just seen your edit, the other two case's are horrid! (IMO)

Reaction score
It's ever so slightly bigger then my other PSU, and that was tight enough behind the CD/DVD drives, no room to squeeze the cables in so ...

You got a link to that case please mate, can't find it on www.overclockers.co.uk

As if the last edit isn't a funky case! Aeroplane case weee! :p

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Belloni said:
It's ever so slightly bigger then my other PSU, and that was tight enough behind the CD/DVD drives, no room to squeeze the cables in so ...

You got a link to that case please mate, can't find it on www.overclockers.co.uk

As if the last edit isn't a funky case! Aeroplane case weee! :p
Bugger....
A lnk to my case?? Its your first link you nutter! HERE!
laughingsmiley.gif

I dont like the last one at all looks cheap in my opinion.

Reaction score
Oh! haha i couldn't tell! :(

Do i get those cool blue LED's with it? :)

I'll go for that baby then lol i'll get it along with my sexy arse new monitor hehe

Reaction score
V_R your picture gallery is very impressive.

Your system looks really nice, good job done!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Belloni said:
Do i get those cool blue LED's with it? :)
The two front and one rear fans are Antec Tri Cool 120mm with blue led's yes. The side fan is optional, i had another Tri cool from my old case so i put it on the side panel. The fans have a three position switch on them for 'low medium and high' Mine runs all on low and the 200mm fan on top runs on medium and i cant hear any of them. :)

psd99 said:
V_R your picture gallery is very impressive.

Your system looks really nice, good job done!
Thank you. :)

Ask a Question