last "freeware" version of 602 ?

ms

*ProteanThread* said:
http://openpr.com/news/5057.html

Does anyone know where I can find the last freeware version ?

In Firefox, I see at this wwbpage: text in front of other text, text overwriting
other text (javascript disabled). Like one transparent page covering another page
of text.

Does anyone else see this?

What's the fix for viewing a page like this?

Mike Sa

Susan Bugher

I missed this thread when I posted just now.

IMPORTANT registration to get the free unlock code ends March 31

[Q]
-- Online registration of 602PC SUITE 4.1 Free will end on March 31, 2006.
[/Q]

That may not be the last Freeware version (file may have been replaced
with a newer version) - the size doesn't match the size Henry is showing
on his site.

http://htmole.altervista.org/office.htm
602PC Suite Free 4.1 28,548

Download link:
http://download.software602.com/pcs4.exe
(28196 KB)

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

Ash

That may not be the last Freeware version (file may have been replaced
with a newer version) - the size doesn't match the size Henry is showing
on his site.

http://htmole.altervista.org/office.htm
602PC Suite Free 4.1 28,548

Download link:
http://download.software602.com/pcs4.exe
(28196 KB)

Susan

The 602PC Suite Free 4.1 file at Henry is the valid file. :)

Unfortunately Software602 replaced the last freeware with 4.2.06.0213
on 15 feb 06. We appear to be discussing this now a week later because
the update newsletter only just got sent out.

http://www.software602.com/products/pcs/download.html

Product 602PC SUITE
Version 4.2.06.0213
Released 02/15/2006
File Size 28,872,256 bytes

When downloaded the size agrees with Susan (28196 KB)

Sadly the new version 4.2 appears to remove document server integration :(
so they removed my need to upgrade - oh well!

Ash

Henry The Mole

Hello, Susan!
You wrote on Wed, 22 Feb 2006 12:50:54 -0500:
That may not be the last Freeware version (file may have been replaced
with a newer version) - the size doesn't match the size Henry is
showing on his site.

If I can find the old 4.1 installer in my archives (not sure about it),
I could upload this version on The Mole Zone as rareware.
I need a few days to search the file.

Kindly regards.

Susan Bugher

Henry said:
If I can find the old 4.1 installer in my archives (not sure about it),
I could upload this version on The Mole Zone as rareware.
I need a few days to search the file.

It looks like there's a rather small window of opportunity for those who
want to have a *usable* copy of the file. Ash posted this:

"IMPORTANT registration to get the free unlock code ends March 31"

Dunno if the unlock code allows installation more than once - if anyone
is aware of any "gottcha's" please post.

Anyway, perhaps you could upload the file somewhere *temporarily* (if
you find it).

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

Ash

Henry said:
If I can find the old 4.1 installer in my archives (not sure about it),
I could upload this version on The Mole Zone as rareware.
I need a few days to search the file.

It looks like there's a rather small window of opportunity for those who
want to have a *usable* copy of the file. Ash posted this:

"IMPORTANT registration to get the free unlock code ends March 31"

Dunno if the unlock code allows installation more than once - if anyone
is aware of any "gottcha's" please post.

Anyway, perhaps you could upload the file somewhere *temporarily* (if
you find it).

Susan[/QUOTE]

Found on old backup HD
602PC Suite Free 4.1 8th Sept 2004

http://www.nymcity.com/pcs4.1.04.0908.exe

Ash

(ProteanThread)

Ash said:
It looks like there's a rather small window of opportunity for those
who want to have a *usable* copy of the file. Ash posted this:

"IMPORTANT registration to get the free unlock code ends March 31"

Dunno if the unlock code allows installation more than once - if
anyone is aware of any "gottcha's" please post.

Anyway, perhaps you could upload the file somewhere *temporarily* (if
you find it).

Susan

Found on old backup HD
602PC Suite Free 4.1 8th Sept 2004

http://www.nymcity.com/pcs4.1.04.0908.exe

Ash[/QUOTE]

thanks ash!

normancohen

How does one go about procuring or execuitng the free unlock code?
news://nntp.xusenet.com http://www.xusenet.com