Laptop power

Reaction score
My lapton battery does,nt seen to last long anymore.

Not even had it for 1 year yep.

it,s a dell inspiron 1300.

I sometimes leave the laptop running of the battery alot(To saves money on the bill).

Most of the time am using the power pack.

Last night i had it on charge for 9hrs and only got 45mins.

Electronics & Photo Fan

Dedicated Cruncher
Reaction score
I think this is quite a common problem with Inspirions. One of my mates has had his Dell Inspirion 6000 for a year and five months now, and he's lucky to get 30 mins (usually more like 20) out of the battery. This is from a 1 hour charge (the laptop says it's fully charged). And he did get the full 3 quoted hours of battery life when he first bought it. He pretty much used the laptop constantly from new, as he has had multiple PC problems over the past 2 years.

He's quite annoyed, as you must be too, as your laptop's only a year old!!! Edit: misread - not even that old!

Reaction score
Electronics & Photo Fan said:
I think this is quite a common problem with Inspirions. One of my mates has had his Dell Inspirion 6000 for a year and five months now, and he's lucky to get 30 mins (usually more like 20) out of the battery. This is from a 1 hour charge (the laptop says it's fully charged). And he did get the full 3 quoted hours of battery life when he first bought it. He pretty much used the laptop constantly from new, as he has had multiple PC problems over the past 2 years.

He's quite annoyed, as you must be too, as your laptop's only a year old!!! Edit: misread - not even that old!

I did get 1hr and 30min say about 7 months ago.

How long do laptop battery last then?

Ask a Question