Landing on 2 wheels

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Very lucky! I wonder why the nose wheel didn't drop? :confused:

I'm quite surprised at how smoothly the landing went all things considered :thumb:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
huh!!

Why why why, does the BBC insist you have to have Realplayer ... and when you find the option to use WMP, which comes with every bloody Windows OS since day one .. it then does not work ???

No, this ain't a Vista problem ... I have the exact same "problem" with XP

Sorry Beeb, but I aint allowing Realplayer anywhere near my PCs

I'm surprised the "streaming" BBC Radio Gadget worked first time in Vista ... though I shouldn't have been that surprised.

:rolleyes:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Strange, i always use WMP on the bbc, never had a problem. You could try real alternative if it works in vista mucks? :)

muckshifter

Reaction score
Well, I dunno, this happened some time ago ... and it does not seem to be OS or Browser specific ... I get the same "problem" in Firefox, unknown plug-in required ??

The missing plug-in on IE7 is x-mplayer2 ... sorry, never heard of it.

I use to be able to watch the BBCs news snippets, then one day I get this ... I just stopped going there ... they have always peeved me off with their Realplayer crap that I used to send them an email every month.
nod.gif

Then one day, knock me down with a feather, there was a chioce of viewer.

I'll ask my Niece, she's been "working", as an independent, for the Beeb for a wee while now ... maybe she can shed some light on it. :D

It is the only website I have any problems with ... anything else just works.

No bother ... I know what a plane is capable of. ;)

EDIT ... http://cgi.netscape.com/cgi-bin/pi_moreinfo.cgi?PID=10066

:rolleyes:

muckshifter

Reaction score
ah, hmmm, right then ... my fault, should have kept WMP 10 ... err, but WM10 is not "compatible" with Vista ... and, it looks like because I upgraded XP's WMP to WMP 11, I have lost the necessary files.

Ain't computers fun ... :lol:

Ask a Question