LAN padlocked

M_Angel

Hi,
I have problems accessing the internet. I use ADSL and
everything has been fine until now. Today I connected to a
wireless network and when I got back home connected my
laptop back onto the home LAN. Now the home LAN is showing
a little padlock and I can get anywhere. I have tried all
the networking tools and they all tell me that everything
is working fine. I suspect it may have something to do
with Norton Anti Virus... but I can't find it either.
Maybe someone else has had the same problem and can help
me. At least to find out what does the little padlock mean.

Thanks

*Vanguard*

"M_Angel" said in news:[email protected]:
Hi,
I have problems accessing the internet. I use ADSL and
everything has been fine until now. Today I connected to a
wireless network and when I got back home connected my
laptop back onto the home LAN. Now the home LAN is showing
a little padlock and I can get anywhere. I have tried all
the networking tools and they all tell me that everything
is working fine. I suspect it may have something to do
with Norton Anti Virus... but I can't find it either.
Maybe someone else has had the same problem and can help
me. At least to find out what does the little padlock mean.

Thanks

"The home LAN is showing a little padlock".

Padlock? What, is this ZoneAlarm's padlock in their monitor window?
Just where is this "little padlock" displayed?