It's almost Spring!

Reaction score
crazylegs said:
Traditionally the first day of spring is Astronomically derived therefore, The first day of spring this year is Friday March 20th. The equinox will be at 5:48 GMT. At this time the Sun will cross directly over the Earth’s equator. This moment is known as the vernal equinox in the Northern Hemisphere. For the Southern Hemisphere, this is the moment of the autumnal equinox.
Vernal comes originally from the Latin word for bloom and refers to the fact that, in the northern hemisphere, this equinox marks the end of winter and the beginning of spring. An equinox is a time when the nights are as long as the days and the vernal equinox is recognised the world over as the start of the new astrological cycle.

seasons.jpg

Brilliant mate thank you very much.

Vernal Equinox - I shall be awake at 05:48AM on the 20th March to watch that

damn that is the day of one of my ex gf's birthday too

Shame it isn't a Monday tit Friday don't sound ominous.

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
psd99 said:
After months of dull colours and chunky knit, the world's birds suddenly dive into last summer's wardrobe (they've not had chance to buy this season's stuff) and chuck it on without a thought. Your urban landscape is suddenly lightened with acres of naked arm and leg and, after many dark months of burrowing, breasts rising to the surface like moles at dusk.

Big breasts in white work shirts straining at the buttons. Small breasts braless in vest tops, the nipples frotted by ribby fabrics. Breasts in summer dresses bouncing in the distance so that they catch your eye before you even notice there is someone wearing them. Breasts nudging out from the crowd at traffic islands, quivering to cross the road...

LOL. What is this? Some sort of erotic novel?

You should be writing books psd. :D

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
psd99 said:
Good read though aint it mate?

I think it's called 'being young' ;)

Although, although..... ;)

'Frotted'

Now there's a new one for me.

Now then, PSD99, step right over here for your cure, a five minute hose down with icy water, that should cure you :D

Reaction score
psd99 said:
Big breasts in white work shirts straining at the buttons. Small breasts braless in vest tops, the nipples frotted by ribby fabrics. Breasts in summer dresses bouncing in the distance so that they catch your eye before you even notice there is someone wearing them. Breasts nudging out from the crowd at traffic islands, quivering to cross the road...

And then, of course, there is Tit Monday Night. You see, in early summer, temperatures drop off very dramatically when night falls (Tit Friday 2005 dropped away to a parky 11.8C). But the dollies are not prepared. Slightly stunned by the morning heat, they drag out the summer clothes but forget to bring a cardie (a mistake they will not make again until next year), so that when they're all standing outside All Bar One after work celebrating the arrival of spring, their barely covered nipples have no protection from the cold. It's like a Bring-and-Buy sale where everyone has brought hat pegs. It's like a prog-rock gig where, instead of lighters, everyone is holding up nipples.

Perhaps PSD 99 should realise this is a family website.....:thumb:

Reaction score
Actually - spring started today. Because I walked out of my house and it was warm...

I got in my car and it said 15 degrees

And I needed the AC on!

And I didn't need a fleece under my jacket.

Hopefully it's here to stay!

Reaction score
Was a lovely day today..Woke up with the sun in me face..Got up, had a feed, got me leathers on, fired me bike up and went out for a nice ride..Good fun was had...Lets hope it gets better from here on..

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Yes, today was glorious but as soon as that sun goes down it still be cold.

I strolled down to Greenwich market today, tourists everywhere.

Saw a stall selling denim Levis jackets and bought one for twenty quid.

I'd been wanting one for some time as my last one just kinda fell apart on me but wasn't going to pay the £90.00 that the Levis store in Bluewater wanted.

So, bargain for me today :)

Reaction score
lol - vernal equinox works out this Friday 20th March around 12pm can't wait for it.

Maybe tomorrow will be the special T Monday too............

Reaction score
Spring can`t be to far away.I was out in the garden this afternoon and saw two butterflies, of different type, fluttering about and feeding on the flowers of the ice plant,lovely to see.
historian:)

Ask a Question