Windows Vista Is Vista Being Phased Out ?

Reaction score
I'm getting conflicting reports some people say the release of the new windows os has been rushed foreward to 2009 other people say rubbish it's staying,anyone know for sure ?
Thank you.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Don't you just love the Internet ... :D

I would say, based on past experience, that the next Windows will be late ... or, as happened with WinME, Vista is the appetiser for the main course.

:user:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
muckshifter said:
...or, as happened with WinME, Vista is the appetiser for the main course.

:user:

I do hope that's not the case. If it is, I shall feel foolish :blush:

And not a little annoyed :mad:

Only issues I've had with Vista have been resolved.

It's not good for old games but that's been par the course with every MS upgrade/change.

It is very demeaning to any user who has at least half ounce of suss, all those annoying pop ups and intense security it has.

But, all in all, I think I like it.

I honestly am not 100% convinced but weighing up the odds, I'm generally happy with Vista.

I still think, however, MS may have peaked with XP.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Ben Fathi, corporate vice president of development at Microsoft, said at the RSA Security conference in San Francisco last week that the next Windows could take two and a half years to build, putting the final release at the end of 2009.

The above taken from ,

http://www.vnunet.com/vnunet/news/2174703/vista-replacement-scheduled

user.gif

Ask a Question