Invisible Desktop!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've just had a really good idea whilst trying to set my monitors colour balance....

Creating an invisible desktop!

Take a photo of where your monitor should be (i.e the view behind it) and then resize/crop the photo so it fits and aligns with your monitor perfectly. That way it should look like an invisible desktop :D

I'm going to give it a go after I've finished my work, but let me know if you try it too and post your results :D

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Now thats cool! Some of those are really good.
nod.gif

I might try it. :thumb:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Lets see who can do the best one :D Should be good if we can get a few goes of our own :thumb:

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
Lets see who can do the best one :D Should be good if we can get a few goes of our own :thumb:

Will be fun:D I will do it tomorrow as I have to move a few things:D

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
:cool: cool, wouldn't mind giving that a go :)
Reminds me I need to tidy up my desktop though :blush:
(the one on my computer that is. The one on my desk is supposed to be... comfy:) )

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
:) Yes, I especially liked the cat one as well. Must've taken ages to set it up... cats are not renowned for their co-operativeness:rolleyes:

Reaction score
it will only look good if you got something behind your screen

all i have is a BRICK WALL!

Reaction score
Yeah that's cool :cool:

I've only got a beige wall behind my monitor at home :(

Good stuff though :thumb:

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Yeah, I've got a curtain behind mine so I would have to re-do it at least 3 times a day:rolleyes: I suspect I would lose interest pretty quickly. But I reckon I'd love to do it at least once... just ready for when John comes home from work :rolleyes:
need to tidy up my desktop first. Wanna be able to see what's behind :blush:
But, since my lappy started being so sluggish lately he's heard me threaten it often enough that he might have a moments surprise before he clicked to what I'd done :lol:

mudfrog & psd... you could try taking a piccy with something in front of the wall... give people a surprise when they move & see that it's not really there. Could look quite cool depending on what you put there. especially if what you photo there would naturally protrude into the space your monitor takes up. or if it's a Lappy, give 'em a shock when you close it & they're expecting to see whatever you photographed there. Could get pretty creative:rolleyes:

Ask a Question