Internet Explorer

My IE has stopped working, kind of. When I open IE it open the home page
fine, but when I type a web address in the address bar and click Go, nothing.
The microsoft flag waves but nothing happens. Not even a reject command.
Just nothing. However, I can click any link on the web page and I am
immediate taken to that page.

It appears I have internet access, but my address bar no longer works.
Also, the delete icon will not stop the searching for the web page if I am
trying to stop the process.

This all started after I got an update from Microsoft a couple of days ago.
By the way, I have two computers and the problem is on both, right after the
update downloaded.

Any suggestions? Thanks,

Larry Samuels

Security Update MS06-015 - Fix
Line 383 (right hand side):

Problems in Windows Explorer or the Windows shell after you install security
update MS06-015

Microsoft Security Bulletin MS06-015
Vulnerability in Windows Explorer Could Allow Remote Code Execution (908531)
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms06-015.mspx has been
revised to v1.2 to reflect the issues in KB918165.
From the FAQ section:
"On Tuesday, April 25, Microsoft will issue a targeted re-release of the
MS06-015 update."

--
Customers in the U.S. and Canada can receive technical support from
Microsoft Product Support Services at 1-866-PCSAFETY. There is no charge for

"Dead Address Bar on Internet Explorer" <Dead Address Bar on Internet
news:D[email protected]...