Excel Installing msWord and Excel

Reaction score
Hi guys wonder if anyone can help .......

I have recently transferred Winword and Excel onto a cd from my old pc and am trying to install it on the new one...however when I click to open the application i get error message cannot find ms09.dll so ive downloaded that file and the programs still wont install can anyone offer any advice ?

cheers

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
you can't just copy an applicaiton from one PC to another, you need the proper install files and not to mention its illegal

Reaction score
mmm

didnt think it was illegal as it is my own software that I bought with the original computer I just cannot find the original install disks ! the products are registered to me

Reaction score
plato888 said:
didnt think it was illegal as it is my own software that I bought with the original computer I just cannot find the original install disks ! the products are registered to me
Without the Original Office discs you may have a problem installing them.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
plato888 said:
No, sorry Plato but ... you do not own the software ... you own a Licence to use the software.

However, you will be pleased to know that, you can use MS Office on a Laptop & a PC, but, you cannot use them at the same time ... confused ? simply read your Licence agreement.

Feckit & Me_2001 are also correct. :thumb:

Welcome to the Forums. :)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
If you've registered them with Microsoft and let them know the disks are lost or damaged, I do believe they'll send you copies for a small fee.

Ask a Question