Insert Navigation Disabled

G

I just upgraded to FP 2003. The site uses template pages and does use FP navigation bars. The bars that were there before the upgrade are OK. However, I cannot insert any new navigation bars -- anywhere. Navigation is greyed on on the insert menu (as are date and time, database, comment, and page banner). As per MS help directions, I made sure that JavaScript was checked off in the authoring tab. I don't know what else to do. I'd appreciate some help.

T

Thomas A. Rowe

Make sure you have all option enabled under the authoring tab.

--
==============================================
Thomas A. Rowe (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage)
WEBMASTER Resources(tm)

FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc.
==============================================

Adela D said:
I just upgraded to FP 2003. The site uses template pages and does use FP navigation bars. The
bars that were there before the upgrade are OK. However, I cannot insert any new navigation bars --
anywhere. Navigation is greyed on on the insert menu (as are date and time, database, comment, and
page banner). As per MS help directions, I made sure that JavaScript was checked off in the
authoring tab. I don't know what else to do. I'd appreciate some help.

G

Yes... that's what I came across by accident. Thank you for answering so quickly. My head was swimming!

Ask a Question