Improved Browser Compatibility

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
With the release of FireFox 3 and the Internet Explorer 8 Beta, I've spend the last few days going over the site to improve compatibility :thumb:

These changes have been rolled out in the last few minutes, and I've done my best to make sure nothing out of the ordinary happens on older browsers.

If you do notice anything strange with the site layout, please do let me know (with your OS/Browser and a screenshot if possile :)) - as I can work on fixing the problem :nod:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
No response is good in this case :D As I can presume there were no adverse effects :thumb:

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
No response is good in this case :D As I can presume there were no adverse effects :thumb:

Site runs good for me on both FF 3 and IE 7...Downloaded IE8 beta the other day, but removed it half an hour later...

Reaction score
All looks fine my end as well, on all my rigs running XP and Vista Fire Fox and IE 7

Regards,

Wiz

Ask a Question