Importing Address data

How do I get my address book from Mozilla Thunderbird into a .pab file in
Outlook? I am using Mozilla Thunderbird Version 1.0 (20041206), and trying to
move my things into Outlook 2003 (11.6568.6568) SP2. I've had no luck.

Outlook uses proprietary file formats for emails and contacts, which is why
non-Microsoft products cannot create these files. In Thunderbird, export your
contacts to a DELIMITED file (usually called Comma Seperated Value / Text
file with .csv extension) and save it to your hard disk or a floppy.

Now open up Outlook and import the .csv file. If you have problems,
right-click on the .csv file and select Properties and make sure the
read-only box is NOT checked.

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Also, you would import into your Contacts Folder. Outlook has not used a PAB
for many years. There is no reason you should.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
news:[email protected]...