Iiyama Warranty

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
5698.gif

5.gif
5730.gif

5.gif
There is no need to pre-register your warranty, just follow the six simple steps below to activate your warranty should the need arise. First class service is assured from our experienced engineers and customer service helpdesk.

Step one - Check that all connections have been properly made.

Step two - Check set up in user manual. Wherever possible, please try to check your iiyama product with alternate equipment before contacting the iiyama customer service help desk.

Step three - If the fault cannot be cured by the above means, call the iiyama customer service helpdesk on 0870 224 9595. Please have ready to hand the following details: model number, serial number and date of purchase*.

Step four - Your fault will be registered and you will be issued with a returns number, which you must quote on all paperwork relating to the defective unit.

Step five - Please retain any of your leads and manuals. Replacement/returned units will not include these sundry items.

Step six - Please ensure your product is clean and presentable before packaging in original box for collection.

* Proof of purchase may be required

I just realised my faulty Iiyama is under warranty, shame they don't work Saturdays. :D

Ask a Question