If you use Hotmail...

Reaction score
Just tried for a while to log in to PCREVIEW but as soon as i visited another page it would automatically log me out...

If anyone feels like having the same problem - i found the reason was that I was visiting the site from a link in hotmail, so the hotmail frame was at the top of the browser window. Reloaded the page in a new window and it works. Just a word of advice for ppl using hotmail....

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Good advice :)

I usually copy and paste the URLs, because it messes up all of m vBulletin sites when I am subscribed

Reaction score
Hotmail? That's weak sauce :p . Use yahoo or if you have your own domain use that. At least you don't get as much junkmail in yahoo.

Reaction score
I just use my hotmail account whenever i sign up for anything. I use a pop3 account from my ISP for most personal stuff, but lately I've been trawling through it trying to unsubscribe from all that "you're receiving this because you signed up to us. you really did, and you really want this junk". So at least the junk I get now clogs up hotmail systems and not mine :)

Ask a Question