From: "JAD" <kapasitor earthcharter.net>
Newsgroups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Subject: Re: IE7
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 15:51:47 -0700

johns said:
Yep, I'm a FireFox man.
Do the best I can.
Went Internet Exploring ...
Found it kind of boring ...
Now, I'm a FireFox man.

johns

your a communist

Blazing Bolt

Yep, I'm a FireFox man.
Do the best I can.
Went Internet Exploring ...
Found it kind of boring ...
Now, I'm a FireFox man.

johns

IE 7 is pretty awesome if you ask me, (and I know you didn't)
Firefox is good for a back up browser, and I have tried to switch to
it many times but for some reason I just dont like it as well as IE,
and now that they have tabbed browsing I will never switch to mozilla
:)

John Doe

Blazing Bolt said:
IE 7 is pretty awesome if you ask me, (and I know you didn't)
Firefox is good for a back up browser, and I have tried to switch
to it many times but for some reason I just dont like it as well
as IE, and now that they have tabbed browsing I will never switch
to mozilla
:)

You mean tabs for switching from one page to another? That makes
sense. No surprise that other software companies implemented it long
before Microsoft got a clue and copied it.

Apparently Internet Explorer 7 is going to be flagged as a critical
Windows update. That means its distribution will radically increase
when it becomes available.

johns

Apparently Internet Explorer 7 is going to be flagged as a critical
Windows update. That means its distribution will radically increase
when it becomes available.

Man, it better not. Go to Gigabyte, and try to dl a
mobo driver. IE7 has whacked the edit boxes. Stupid
thing has shut down all kinds of sites. Guarantee
Bill is going to want a cut before IE7 passes unsigned
software from now on. Do it. Load FireFox, and take
a look at the Gigabyte driver page, and then load IE7
and look at the same page. I fought this piece of
crap for 2 days, and now, I'm a FireFox man. Won't
be long before all you dudes will playing in my band
..... Yep, I do the best I can. I'm a FireFox man :)

johns

John Doe

Blazing Bolt said:
IE 7 is pretty awesome if you ask me,

The most annoying thing about Internet Explorer 6 IMO is telling the
stupid browser Never Check for Newer Versions of Stored Pages and it
still takes a long time to load the page when I click the Back
button.

I tell Internet Explorer not to check the server and yet apparently
it does anyway. All of the information Internet Explorer needs to
load the page is on my hard drive. All the stupid thing has to do is
load the page from my hard drive. But instead, Internet Explorer
takes forever sometimes. I'd really like to talk to the idiot
Microsoft programmers/whoever who thought it was a good idea to
ignore the user's instruction.

Does Firefox do that?

x5

i hate that of IE too half the time when u want to save
the current webpage the dam thing have to download it all
again.