Windows XP IE7 ... is comming, like it or not

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] Final Version of IE7 to be Delivered Via Automatic Updates

[/font] [font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Soon after the final version of Internet Explorer 7 (IE7) is released for Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 (planned for the fourth quarter of 2006), IE7 will be delivered as a high-priority update via Automatic Updates and the Windows Update and Microsoft Update sites.

Organizations that wish to block automatic delivery of IE7 can download a non-expiring Blocker Toolkit. The delivery process will include explicit user notification and consent steps (including a welcome screen that presents key features and the choices to "Install," "Don't Install" or "Ask Me Later") before IE7 installs.

user.gif

[/font]

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't mind myself, as if you don't use IE7 you'll already have firefox anyway :)

I'm interested to see how the final version of IE7 compares with FF - considering it has "borrowed" many ideas ;)

Ask a Question