IE on window xp pro

G

ok people i have window xp pro i use to have windows 2000 pro but my .ini file was currupted and i can't boot windows so i install windows xp pro on it. ok the only problem i have is on my IE version 6 seems to be working fine but there is this one chat room i m trying to get in but its asking This application requires Java support i went to some web sites to install java scripts i also search on google to install free jave scripts or java support i m not sure if that's a same thing. so if some one can tell me where to go and install these jave scripts or jave support to my IE browser version 6 bit 128.

C

Carey Frisch [MVP]

Free Software - Java Software for the desktop
http://java.com/en/index.jsp

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows XP - Shell/User

Be Smart! Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/security/protect/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

| ok people i have window xp pro i use to have windows 2000 pro but my .ini file was currupted and i can't
boot windows so i install windows xp pro on it. ok the only problem i have is on my IE version 6 seems to be
working fine but there is this one chat room i m trying to get in but its asking This application requires
Java support i went to some web sites to install java scripts i also search on google to install free jave
scripts or java support i m not sure if that's a same thing. so if some one can tell me where to go and
install these jave scripts or jave support to my IE browser version 6 bit 128.

Ask a Question