IE 6 Windows ???

ManiacaLvOOdOOmaN

I have recently not been able to open a full IE 6 window
when clicking on any shortcuts, etc. A button pops up in
the tool bar, then I have to right click it and click
Maximize to get the full window to come up. Can anyone
tell me how to resolve this issue, short of starting all
over again ??? If anyone knows, please also E-Mail me at
(e-mail address removed) ! Thanx !!!!!

Jon Kennedy

Open a new window from a link that launches one. Close all previous IE
windows. Do not click the Maximize button. Drag the edges to resize the IE
window open as large as you want, then while holding SHIFT down, close the
window by the "x". This should maintain the new window size between
sessions.

New windows are not truly maximized, but can be set to nearly so by the
method above.

Or you could try this little utility:

IE New Window Maximizer 2.2
http://www.jiisoft.com/iemaximizer/index.htm
Autosizer
http://www.southbaypc.com/AutoSizer/

DVarnau

[posted/mailed]

When you right-click the button on the taskbar, there are options for "size"
and "move" right? Experiment with Size first, using the arrow keys on the
keyboard. Then try the Move option with the arrow keys. Your window is
probably very small and off the screen or very, very small (1 pixel?) but
still on the screen. Once you can see it, drag it out to the desired size
and make it the last IE window you close.

--
Hope this helps,
Don

Newsgroup replies preferred, but e-mail address is...
don_04[at]varnau[dot]org