i think my computer has a virus

My computer has a microsoft window continuing to pop up and it says "Windows
Explorer has stopped working" Windows Explorer is restarting" How do i fix
this problem?

Mike Hall - MVP

Does it behave like this regardless of what you try to do, or only after
certain actions?

--

Mike Hall
MS MVP Windows Shell/User