I refuse to recognize that there are impossibilities

Susan Bugher

Bill said:
Susan: Would you mind if we used your post in a tutorial about boring,
off-topic, stupid posts on Usenet?

But of course. How sweet of you to think of my post when you needed an
example that shows people how NOT to make such posts. :) :) :)
Thanks in advance,

You're ever so welcome. ;)

Susan
--