I need help with the mall tycoon game

Reaction score
I have the windows XP program on my computer and i just purchased the mall tycoon game for pc. It let me install it but it wont let me run it. Everytime i actually start running it an error comes up. How can i fix this?

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
what does the error say exactly ? what are your system specs ?

Reaction score
System

I have microsoft windows XP professional, version 2002 service pack 2
Intel Pentium II processor, 266MHZ,192 Mb of RAM

And the error just says that the system encountered an error during the runing of this program and had to close it. Its just to ask me if i want to send an error report to microsft.

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
800MB of graphics memory is not possible :confused:, judging by the rest of your system i would say you have 8MB of shared graphics memory max would be 16MB, it may be that your system just hasn't got the power to run it, i cant find anything else and cant think of a reason why it wont work but someone else may be able to help

Reaction score
thanks. i think its the meory, the virtual memory that doesn't have enough to run this program. I can't actually put anymore on my pc since itll overload it. But thanks for your help.

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Its a PII right? Did you check the system requirements of the game you are trying to run? If it does not meet the min requirements it will not run at all and may cause your system to crash.

As for video, besides memory, some games require 3D support from the vga borad, if it is not there it will not run.

Ask a Question