I love Dunedin :)

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
I just want to say, I love living in Dunedin :) Where else (well, in NZ anyway) could you just hold a spontaeneous 'Zombie walk' Down mainstreet & have so many people turn up that it actually happens. Or wear your PJ's to go grocery shopping & not be the only one :) or walk 'round the city dressed as a timelord, Nepeta Leijon or some other fictional character & nobody comments except to compliment your costume. It's like Geek/nerd central. I just love it :)

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
. Or wear your PJ's to go grocery shopping

You see that sort of thing quite a bit in London. It amazes me though it must take half an hour for the girls to put their face paint on, yet they can't change into normal clothes :D

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
:) The difference is that here PJ's are considered street clothes :) & Make-up (more than a bit of lippy & eyeliner anyway) in general is for dressing up (costumes/themes as much as 'out for the evening') or going to work. I told you we were nerds :)
I will add that Onesies are the preferred type of PJ's for street-wear, shopping etc. Especially if they have a particularly cool pattern. But regular PJ's are fine as well.

Last edited:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I haven't worn PJ's since I was 15 or thereabouts, horrid things.

Dunedin sounds like a great place to live Ciri, luvvit! :thumb:

There are often Zombie meets in the UK, particularly in central London, where everybody turns up all goth and real horrorshow like and many are covered in fake claret. Well, one assumes it's fake... :eek:

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Flops: Cool :bow: London is definitely on my list of places to visit :thumb:

TriplexDread: Banning PJ's!! i am outraged. Not sure if I should boycott them, or just go along in my summer nightwear :eek: just as well they don't have a Tescos here... save everyone the shock!

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
"Brains... brains..."

NB: "Zombies do not love you... Aim for the head." ;)

Reaction score
Don't wear PJ :sleep:and don't think the citizens of Dunedin would appreciate my night attire or lack of it:eek::eek::eek:

Ask a Question