I learnt a new word today ...

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I've been noticing a few of those emerge and the only opinion I've formed so far is the average user looks a bit of a pillock slapping something measuring 6" up to their lughole to take a phone call. Similar to a kid I saw taking photos with a tablet the other day, it just don't look right.

CSB

Reaction score
Hey! who's dissing my Note 2 lol. I wouldn't use something as big as a Galaxy Note 10.1 to take photos, but I have gotten to grips with the Note 2 and I don't really care what people think, but everyone is entitled to their opinion. Its so much easier for viewing websites too and watching films on Sky Go.

Samsung have also sold millions of the things remember, along with the S3 and S4 etc so their is a market for them. I like the pen I get with mine too as it lets you pin point things more easily than a wide digit on your hands.

The word "Phablet" has been around for a while now. I first heard it when the first Note Mobile Phone model was released, which had a 5.3 inch screen I believe, whereas mine is 5.5 inch.

With that said, I must admit that it can be a bit too much to fit in my chinos pocket and then sit down lol. I still wouldn't choose an iPhone though, because they've been the same thing for years, just repackaged. I hope Samusng don't go the same route with the S4 and Note over the next few years.

Anyway, I thought I'd join in for once and start a major bad boy brawl. That was a mean right hook there Flops. All I wanted to do was make a phone call Trigger Happy style lol :lol:

Last edited:

Ask a Question