I feel duped

Reaction score
Sadly over the now closed Mesh Thread
Mesh Victim & his Secretary seem to have hoodwinked those who actually wanted to voice their views on Mesh Computers.
Only one winner out of this and that’s Mesh.

Hope they both realise that their latest input has helped in closing the thread!!!

This will sadly make me think twice about posting in future on certain subjects on this forum!

Last edited:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Ah, the Mesh thread :rolleyes:

Look, Feckit, what Meshvictim and whoever the hell Suzie was had posted may or may not have had some bearing on why that thread was closed.

Muckshifter closed it. I would have left it open.

So there you go, an open difference of opinion.

But we're a close team and I respect Mucks' decision and will abide by it.

If I had made a similar decision, he would have supported me. That's the way we are.

That Mesh thread was full of negativity and had carried on for 40 odd pages. It really was about time it was terminated.

In my personal opinion, Mesh are lower than a submarine's karzi. They are despicable. In my opinion.

If you really feel the need to carry on a campaign against them, open a new thread. Simple.

This is a free forum and one where you can, within reason, express yourself. You can make justified criticism here and you will be allowed to.

So don't come acting the big prima donna and get sulky on us all, ok?

You want to make warranted criticism against mesh, do so, but that original thread is now closed, dead as a dodo.

It is not, however, deleted, and there's nothing to stop anybody linking to it.

We're fair, but sometimes, with certain threads, enough is enough.

BigJay

Kingsize Crunchie
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:

That about sums it up.

Well said flopps.

Don't forget feckit, this does not mean that Mess, sorry I mean Mesh:), are off the hook......not by a long way.
It won't be long before they are dragged, rightly, through the mud.

Reaction score
I dont think Feckit is concerned about why the thread was closed.
More on the fact that Mesh Victim & Suzi123 seemed to have made a joke about what they posted.

Reaction score
I understand why the thread was closed, my only gripe is with the way mesh victim & suzi123 conducted themselves over their little 'joke'

I'm not going to get as FBS kindly states 'So don't come acting the big prima donna and get sulky on us all, ok?'
I wanted to voice my view, i have and it's all now done & now back to normall service.:nod:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Yes, I closed it ... I could not have put it any better than Flopps ... especially his personal comments. Hell, I make my personal feeling well known on certain companies around here. :thumb:
I ain't, however, as lenient as Flopps, I don't do "grey" very often, the Mods here are a great cross section of people and have a good grasp on life. ;)

Mesh Victim did contact us, I'm not defending his actions, I think he knew what my response would be ... I have followed, scrutinised and dissected any/all Mesh threads. Some 'comments' were/are very borderline.

I will not tolerate PCReview being taken for an easy touch, Mesh ain't "won" anything here. You don't know how hard Ian has worked in keeping this forum free from "influences" from outside interference and I ain't going to allow one thread to be a catalyst or an excuse to start now.

:user:

Reaction score
I'm OK about it now.
And respect the reasons why the thread was locked.
And understand the great work that Ian & all the Mods do on behalf of the site.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I have restored this thread.

It serves as a reminder and perhaps an explanation of the decisions we sometimes make as Mods, both singly and jointly.

Feckit, I think it's wrong to be deleting threads just because you've had a change of heart, I really do.

So this thread stands.

Reaction score
OK.

As said i understand the reasons, but not MeshVictims.
Just thought deleting it would bring things back on an even keel.

And no i'm not going to throw my teddy out the pram over it.
A lot more important things to do.

Cheers:thumb:

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
In my personal opinion, Mesh are lower than a submarine's karzi. They are despicable. In my opinion.

I could not agree more.

I'm going to have to take them to court. Does anybody have any thoughts on the government's Money Claim Online service www.moneyclaim.gov.uk?

Cheers :(

Ask a Question