i can't get any sound.....!!!!!!!

G

i can't get any sound to come out of my comp. it asks for the installation cd, but it never needed one before so i don't know what the problem is then. I need the sound and the whole comp makes no sound at all. i open it thru windows media and it says...."cannot play back the audio stream" whatever the heck that means...please help

G

Start/Control Panel/Sounds....etc./hardware tab/driver ta
Check to roll back drivers or install new drivers from you
utility disk that came with your PC, not your XP installation disk.

G

richard said:
i can't get any sound to come out of my comp. it asks for the installation cd, but it never needed one before so i don't know what the problem is then. I need the sound and the whole comp makes no sound at all. i open it thru windows media and it says...."cannot play back the audio stream" whatever the heck that means...please help

G

richard said:

Ask a Question