I can,t receive Fax Automatic from Window XP fax

Feras El-Chouli

Dear XP Supports:
My system is Microsoft window XP professional Version
2002 service pack 1
Pentium (R) 4 cpu 2.66GHZ, 256MB of Ram
Modem: Creative Modem Blaster V.90 PCI DI5655

I did setting up and configuring windows XP Fax, now I
have this Fax in my computer but I can't receive Fax
automaticaly, I can send only, I tried to install another
Fax softwares but I faced same problem, please help me
and tell me how can I solve it, its important to me, for
fast connection my email is (e-mail address removed).

Thanks

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Why can't you receive automatically?
How did you configure automatic reception and what happens when a call
arrives?

Feras El-Chouli

Dear Russ:
I choice in Receive option Automatic and received Fax
after 2 rings but when I receive call its only continous
ring, but if I make it maually it will receive it at that
time.

thanks

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
Dear XP Supports:
My system is Microsoft window XP professional Version
2002 service pack 1
Pentium (R) 4 cpu 2.66GHZ, 256MB of Ram
Modem: Creative Modem Blaster V.90 PCI DI5655

I did setting up and configuring windows XP Fax, now I
have this Fax in my computer but I can't receive Fax
automaticaly, I can send only, I tried to install another
Fax softwares but I faced same problem, please help me
and tell me how can I solve it, its important to me, for
fast connection my email is (e-mail address removed).

Thanks

.

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

When you set it to receive manually, does the Fax Monitor pop up to allow
you to answer the call?
When you set it to receive automatically, what is the startup status of the
Fax Service in Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services?
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
Feras El-Chouli said:
[...]

Manually I can receive Fax and Fax Monitor pop up to allow
me to answer the call.
Automatically I can Receive Fax and the startup status of
the Fax Service in Control Panel > Administrative Tools >
Services is Automatic.

please give me a solution for this problem?
thanks
When you set it to receive manually, does the Fax Monitor pop up to allow
you to answer the call?
When you set it to receive automatically, what is the startup status of the
Fax Service in Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services?
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
Dear Russ:
I choice in Receive option Automatic and received Fax
after 2 rings but when I receive call its only continous
ring, but if I make it maually it will receive it at that
time.

thanks
wrote in message

.

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

But is its Status "Started?"
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]

wrote in message
Dear XP Supports:
My system is Microsoft window XP professional Version
2002 service pack 1
Pentium (R) 4 cpu 2.66GHZ, 256MB of Ram
Modem: Creative Modem Blaster V.90 PCI DI5655

I did setting up and configuring windows XP Fax, now I
have this Fax in my computer but I can't receive Fax
automaticaly, I can send only, I tried to install
another
Fax softwares but I faced same problem, please help me
and tell me how can I solve it, its important to me,
for
fast connection my email is (e-mail address removed).

Thanks

.

.

Fears El-Chouli

Yes

Manually I can receive Fax and Fax Monitor pop up to allow
me to answer the call.
Automatically I can Receive Fax and the startup status of
the Fax Service in Control Panel > Administrative Tools >
Services is Automatic.

please give me a solution for this problem?
thanks
wrote in message
help
me

.

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Then we have no where to go unless you have some error message, something in
Event Viewer, or want to enable logging of transmissions.
Is your analog fax modem on the Windows HCL list?
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
Yes

wrote in message
Dear Russ:
I choice in Receive option Automatic and received Fax
after 2 rings but when I receive call its only
continous
ring, but if I make it maually it will receive it at
that
time.

thanks
How did you configure automatic reception and what
happens when a call
arrives?

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Feras El-Chouli"
<[email protected]>
wrote in message
Dear XP Supports:
My system is Microsoft window XP professional
Version
2002 service pack 1
Pentium (R) 4 cpu 2.66GHZ, 256MB of Ram
Modem: Creative Modem Blaster V.90 PCI DI5655

I did setting up and configuring windows XP Fax,
now I
have this Fax in my computer but I can't receive Fax
automaticaly, I can send only, I tried to install
another
Fax softwares but I faced same problem, please help
me
and tell me how can I solve it, its important to me,
for
fast connection my email is (e-mail address removed).

Thanks

.

.

.

I don't know about HCL list can you please check if my
modem is included in that list as I mentioned below my
modem model is "Creative Modem Blaster V.90 PCI DI5655"

or can you explain more about enable logging of
transmissions.

Thanks

wrote in message
[...]

Help yourself:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314062

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]

wrote in message
[...]

If you are using a fax modem, please chack if it is set to autoanswer (ats0=2)
after two rings.