HP1320 Printing too light

Reaction score
I have an HP1320 Laserjet printer and the print is too light (tried 3 different toner cartridges also)

I can find instructions on how to reset the printer (tried it) and some even say the print density has range of 1-5 (mine is factory default 3)

but none of the help answers tell exactly how to change the Print Density higher or lower, only how to reset the printer

any help would be helpful

I am using Windows XP, if that matters

thanks

Reaction score
Once again those instructions do not tell how to change the density from 3 to 4 or 5

all those instructions do is tell how to do a hard reset, which as I said in the beginning isnt the problem, the density is 3 on my printer and I want to change it to 5

also, I downloaded the toolbox for the printer and it also doesnt give a menu item to change the density

Reaction score
Thats the same explanation posted everywhere about this question and it isnt correct

1) it doesnt actually say how to get out of economode if cold and hard reset doesnt work
and
2) it doesnt say at all how to change the print density from 3 to 4 or 5

Ask a Question