From: "Hans" <>
Newsgroups: comp.periphs.scanners
Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2004 5:49 PM
Subject: HP scanjet 2200

Hi!

Since yesterday my HP Scanjet 2200 doesn't want to shut down. The light
stays on and I finally had to pull the plug. I uninstalled and reinstalled
the driver from my CD, but to no avail. What can I do?

Also the copied pictures have with time become darker and darker.

An answer would of course be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Hans

Is the carriage locked in position or will it scan?